The Road Map.
iVET360 starts by matching your hospital’s operational priorities with recommended best practices. Your Plan of Action clearly defines your hospital’s goals and objectives, specific best practice tools or processes to reach those goals, the iVET360 team members responsible for implementing these tools, timelines, success benchmarks and trackable metrics to document your hospital’s progress.
How we build your customized Plan of Action:
- Your Analytics Manager works with you to perform a SWOT (strengths/weaknesses/opportunities/threat) analysis to help define your practice’s exact, measurable operational priorities.
- Your Staff Development Manager prepares a highly detailed staff assessment scorecard that tracks your hospital’s HR and compliance status and current staff training and development processes. We also implement a staff survey that determines staff satisfaction.
- Your Marketing Manager prepares scorecards for your hospital’s digital platforms and an overall marketing scorecard.
- Your Analytics Manager prepares a scorecard by reviewing budgets and analyzing and comparing key performance indicators (KPIs) to equally high-performing practices.
- Your primary three-person delivery team (your Analytics Manager, Staff Development Manager and Marketing Manager) presents these scorecards together as your Plan of Action and requests your approval.
- The entire iVET360 team works hand-in-hand with you and your hospital’s team to implement your Plan of Action daily, and we use these scorecards to track metrics and document the successful accomplishment of your goals.