Are you passionately dedicated to helping others succeed? Are you an exceptional hands-on digital marketer? Do you have phenomenal project management skills? Are you an effective and engaging communicator? Can you laugh out loud and not take yourself too seriously? Are you deeply and sincerely interested in what is in all probability a truly career making challenge helping us build a rapidly growing company?
We are iVET360 a professional services company for private veterinary hospitals. We are looking to add a very key person to our small but growing company. We need a Marketing Manager to join our 4th Client Services Team. This client facing position, acting as part of a 3 person team, will deliver the day-to-day tactical coordination and execution of all marketing tools for a group of prominent hospital located throughout the US.
Minimum Requirements you must be able to document:
- 3+ year as a senior marketing coordinator/account manager/marketing project manager
- Development and daily execution of consumer facing marketing plans for small business(s)
- Digital marketing expertise, including familiarity with web development/management, SEO, online ads, email campaigns and the like
- Project Management experience
- Coordination experience with internal/external creative department, outside vendors and suppliers for creation, production and tracking of all marketing activities
- Organizational and time management skills
- Verbal, written and presentation skills
- Utilization of data to track, assets and adjust marketing resources
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Mail Chimp, WordPress and Goggle Documents
What we provide:
- An awesome work environment and culture (position based in our Portland offices)
- A market-based salary that matches the requirements w/bonus opportunity
- Health Benefits Plan
- Liberal PTO
- A yearly skills/knowledge advancement stipend
No applicant for employment with iVET360 shall be subjected to discrimination because of race, color, sex, national origin, religion, disability, age, reprisal for engaging in anti-discrimination activities, protected genetic information, sexual orientation or parental status.