Portland, OR—iVET360 shares the mission of veterinary practices to help more pets, so they have created COVID-19: You & Your Animal Hospital [covid19.iVET360.com], a free website that is a resource of up to date COVID-19 content and information. Included on the site are:
- Ready-to-use client-facing COVID-19 images, posts, and articles for veterinary practice websites and social media
- Information and advice regarding human resource issues
- Medical supply conservation/inventory management
- Financial assistance information for small business
- Current industry data on revenue, new clients and transactions
- Recommendations for procedure modifications for practices
“Our goal was to provide something that could be of use to all practices, regardless of whether they’re one of our clients,” says iVET360 CEO Matt Murray. “This is a difficult time for everyone, and we want to assist veterinary professionals in their efforts to keep their doors open and help patients as best and as safely as they can.”
iVET360 will regularly update this site and invites practices to contact them if there are any topics or content not covered that they feel would be helpful to their own practices and others.
Established in 2013 and headquartered in Portland, Oregon, iVET360 is a practice management services company that provides critical support to veterinary hospitals across the nation. Their specialists educate and assist veterinary practices with marketing, staff development and analytics to ensure complete implementation of proven business strategies into the daily activities of the hospital.